Skills Development Strategic Partner:
Skills Development Planning:
About Us – We Audit the skills of the staff; align the skills prioritization with the company’s strategic objectives (eg. BBBEE spend on skills, growth, sales, etc.)
Workplace skills Plan Submission:
Attend all of the WSP forum that the SETA holds on behalf of the client, complete and submit all of the required documentation for the WSP.
Annual training Report;
Attend all of the ATR forums that the SETA holds on behalf of the client, complete and submit all of the required documentation for the ATR.
Skills development Coordination Partner:
Coordination of the Entire training Calendar:
Source every training provider, Plan and arrange every training intervention on behalf of the company, provide monthly feedback on the progress of training (in relation to the strategic objectives), and advise on the impact of changing skill strategy.SETA Liaison:
- Attend SETA meetings on behalf of the company, liaise with the SETA on behalf of the company.
- Assist companies in obtaining accreditations with relevant SETA.
- Development of Learning Material for accreditation
- Assist companies with registering Assessors and Moderators with relevant ETQA
- External Moderation and External Assessment of PoE’s.
- Coordinate and assist with Learner Placement for Workplace Training.
- Entire Project Management of the Training Programme, including Uploading of Learners in the NLRD, and stand on behalf of the company during External Verification/Moderation by SETA for certification.
- Archive results on NLRD.